Sunday, July 17, 2011

Random Rambles Of Life

I'm not totally sure where to even begin with this post. So much has happened in the last two months, moving, ryans job change, our birthdays and me losing my job. I guess I can start with the moving part. It's been almost two months since we moved into our first apartment and each week small additions make it a home. I'm not sure if well be here much longer because of some info that leaked but until I know for fact I'm not saying much. As soon as I can get on a computer I'll upload some pictures :)

As for Ryan he's been a busy man working and now switching jobs to a better paying one (crossing fingers). He's worked so hard to get to where he's at and I couldnt be more proud. I love you R!!!

Hopefully well have pics up soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment