Sunday, July 17, 2011

Jobless and back on the hunt

First off I'm going to advise anyone not to be a cashier at Sears! They are the worst company to work for! They are inconsiderate sneaky lying cheating... Yes I'm sure y'all know where that was headed. I personally feel this way because of how wrong I was done. They tell you before they hire you that you have to get credit applications doesn't matter if they're approved or not. You're thinking easy ok.... WRONG!!! They forget to tell you that your job as a cashier depends on it. Now let me ask you in this economy do you want a sears mastercard with a 25% interest rate or a regular sears with the same interest rate no matter how good your credit may be? I didn't think so... You can buy a house and get a lower interest rate. That's just the cake right there, get ready because here comes the icing. After having a nice weekend off I go into work Monday ready to go when my manager asks me to come to her office. I'm thinking ok nothing serious haven't done anything wrong. Well I was wrong again, according to her she was writing me up for a "no call,no show" which was complete crap!!! I was scheduled off all weekend but another cashier told her I agreed to take his shift and approved it without even asking me!!! Toally not right and unfair! I told her I didn't know anything about it and all she could say was "oh well this has never happened before so I'm still writing you up" so I just said whatever and signed it to keep my job. After I sign it she starts telling me that my numbers are down and I've got a week to pull them up and when I tell her no one wants a card all she can say is other people get them. So we finished our business and. I went back to my shift stewing over this because it really pist me off because she gave me a week to get x amount of. Credit apps prod get wrote up again and be fired. It finally pisses me off I reach my breaking point. I ask another cashier to cover my register and I walk out leaving my name tag and a note simply stating I QUIT!!!I know I could of done it in a more professional manner but smooths enough. So the next say I went out job hunting turned in some apps and I now have an interview at Victoria secret tuesday at 1pm. Wish me luck! But take my advice steer clear of sears for a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment