I have done this so many times before just to fall flat on my face because i gave it up before i could even enjoy it. I've made up my mind this time and once i'm back on top i'm sticking with it. I may fall down a lot but i always find my way back to the top. I'm redoing my yearly goals and making them a little more easier for now since i got thrown off track but i will get there. Right now my goal is to save money get a car and move home as soon as possible. This chapter of my life maybe closed but there are new ones opening for me and with the help, engorgement of my amazing family and friends ill be back on top in no time.
I wish the best for him and hope he realizes his mistakes and will eventually fix them and find someone to love him as much as i did. Ill pray for you and wish you nothing but good things. As for me in time i will move on to better things and will find happiness when its my time but until then im going to focus on my goals and hand and worry about love later.
The job at Victoria Secret is looking really promising she said that if push comes to shove shell just go ahead and put me in orientation and will call me on Monday and let me know as soon as she does. Then its time to research cars, save money and then put a down payment and work on getting back home to my moms house. Then i can really pick up the pieces of a shattered heart and move on to bigger and better things that the lord has planned for me; whatever they may be.
For now here are some encouraging pictures and quotes that are keeping me going right now.



No comments:
Post a Comment