Thursday, July 28, 2011
How Do You Know?
Im not really sure where to start this post as my feelings are all over the place right now, im hoping this helps me get them in order. After the past two weeks of Ryan being home i ask myself how do you know when to leave? Im not going to put my business out there for the world to know but I dont think this question should cross my mind as much as it does. When is the fighting going to stop, is he ever going to care about me rather than someone else, am i good enough? I just really thought things would change this time and it seems like their not going to. I gave up everything for him and it seems like it was the second biggest mistake of my life because look at where it has left me. I just dont know anymore. Please Pray For Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment