Time is winding down as me and R come closer to moving out and im finding that packing is my enemy! We are "scheduled" to move in next weekend and its already Wednesday here and i have not done any packing what so ever. I can probably sit here and give you guys a million excuses on why i haven't started but let me be honest with you i DISLIKE packing with a passion, unpacking is the easy part if you ask me. Im thinking about taking this time (packing) to organize a little better and weed out the things i want to keep and the things i want to give away, trash and etc. I know it probably sounds like im packing up an entire house but its only 1 single bedroom. Either i have a lot of stuff or im making this whole thing bigger than it really is lol :)
Does anyone have any packing, unpacking or moving tips?
& i promise to post before and after pictures of the packing.
I love packing. If I could go at your place and do it for you. I'll do it gladly! :P
ReplyDeleteJust think of packing as a way to organize your things. Throw out those that you don't need to you and put things that you need all in a huge box. Just make sure you wrap the glassware with a newspaper or a bubblewrap to protect them.
Hope this helped.