My coupon binder is pretty simple since im a total newbie to all this but it keeps me organized and keeps things less messy. I just used a simple 3 ring binder, page dividers with pockets and page/baseball card protectors. It keeps things organized and simple.
Another thing i noticed ive been accumulating a lot of is those reward cards for stores. Most of them will save you money or let you earn points you can turn into cash. Ive collected quite a few and im just now learning the great benefits of them.
I follow a few ladies such as Happy Homemaker Cindy & The Krazy Coupon Lady and i have learned so much from them. They post the deals, coupons, and sales and take the guess work out of it all for you. I would highly recommend any newbies follow their blog it really helps!
Everyone likes getting free stuff right? Well i just recently fount a way to get a free hair cut! Yes thats right i said a free professional hair cut. Since I work in the mall their is this higher end salon called Tony & Guy. I was always curious about them but never really ever went in until one day i was at work and got approached by one of their employees and she asked if i wanted a free hair cut. Now there are limitations like you have to pick one of the styles they have but its totally worth it! You dont have to worry about getting a bad hair cut because they are so precise with it and they are fabulous! I did a couple hair cuts with Kim (we added to the one i had to enhance it) and i fell in love. Needless to say she is my new hair dresser. As a suprise bonus today she gave me a $40 Toni & Guy gift card to use for being one of her models :). I also fount out that when the new hires are testing out they go through a training period where they have to do so many free cuts (model nights) and some even do color also. Its defiantly something to look into and worth it if your in the right hands.
Happy Shopping and Bargain Finding Everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment