Saturday, February 5, 2011
Big Changes, Plans & Goals
I haven't had much to blog about lately because nothing has really been going on since the new year. I spent the entire month of January thinking about my plan of action for the new year and this is what ive come up with. I wanted to get a job ASAP, save for and buy a paid off car, get my GED and then go to make up school while i research and figure out what i want to go to college for. Im off to a GREAT start with it only being the begining of February I'm 99.9% positive i landed a cashier job at Sears in the mall. It may not be much right now but its better than nothing in these hard times! I also was finally able to file my income tax and even though it wasn't much since i only worked 2 months last year it was still something to jump start my car fund! So thats one thing off the list and im already starting on the second one. Ill have this list accomplished before i know it! Ill update later on in the week to let you know about the job at sears because im waiting for the background check and drug test to come back. Its going to feel great to start working again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment